Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I put a spell on you, because you're mine


Halloween is almost here and I can hardly wait!  I started decorating my house today and it renewed my excitement for the upcoming holiday.  I am mildly embarrassed to admit that I also have a Halloween tradition of watching the movie Hocus Pocus, and I think it is about  time to pop the DVD in.  I don't know why I am so obsessed with Halloween.  I do remember insisting every year, as a child, to dress up as a witch, despite my mom's efforts to steer me in the direction of the princess costumes.  I do remember one year we were able to come to a slight compromise, in which she hand-crafted a pumpkin witch costume for me, unfortunately despite here tireless efforts I just remember wearing something itchy...oh well. 

{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Moth via Anthropologie
Dress: Final Touch (also shown here)
Tights: Target
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger (also shown here in black)




No comments:

Post a Comment