Wednesday, October 19, 2011

come on skinny love just last the year


I have returned from my study cave to post another day.  I am especially excited to share this outfit because it was the result of some of my binge stress shopping.  The dress is by Cynthia Rowley, I found it at TJ Maxx, and it is very comfortable and I love the studded detailing at the neckline, it makes me feel so fancy.  I actually wore this dress out to dinner at Bacaro LA to celebrate overcoming one of my grad school hurdles.  The coat is also a bargain hunting find by Tulle, although I didn't love the buttons so I changed them, but I did fall in love with the 3/4 sleeves and the bow-like detail at the pockets.  Also the little wrist-let, by Deux Lux, was a good luck present from my mom.  I do love a stylish good luck present, hopefully it brought me some.
{Outfit Details}
Coat: Tulle (changed the buttons)
Wristlet: Deux Lux
Ring: museum gift shop
Shoes:Kimchi Blue, via Urban Outfitters








No comments:

Post a Comment