Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thread/Bottega Louie

Today my friend and I headed over to the Cooper Design Building in Downtown LA for the Thread show.  With our VIP admission we got a bag full of swag and a complimentary cocktail.  They also had complimentary hair styling, make-up and manicures but the wait was INSANE, so we passed.  The show had lots of cool designers and artists.  I was surprised at the number of up and coming jewelry designers on hand.  However, not to play favorites, but I will, Marida Jewelry was by far my favorite and I bought two of their beautiful necklaces, although it was hard just to choose the two because all of their jewelry is beautiful.



















{Outfit}
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt:Anthropologie
Sweater: Isabella Rodigruez
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Chloe





Necklace by marida jewelry

 

Necklace by merida jewelry







After our shopping foray we were starving and where else would you go for a delicious lunch in Downtown LA aside from Bottega Louie?  And, true story we were seated right next to Gail Simmons from Top Chef but I was too nervous to ask her to take a picture with me.  At least the food was good enough to make up for my lack of assertiveness.

Not the prettiest picture but DELICIOUS pepperoni pizza!





Meatball sliders
heaven





And look how cute the macaroon box is!

No comments:

Post a Comment