Thursday, November 24, 2011

the wind talks back


I am so happy to have an occasion to wear my new Britt Ryan tunic, recently picked up at her Newbury St. boutique on my latest trip to Boston. I wandered into the boutique partly for refuge from the chilly weather, partly because I was lured in by the pink walls and the fabulously feminine window display.  Either way it was love at first sight.  I wish I could have bought one of everything, unfortunately my wallet was not so open to the idea.  And, while I'm not usually one for separates I was drawn to this top because of the fun little bow details and it's overall versatility. 

{Outfit Details}
Pants: H&M (from about a year ago)
Flats: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters





3 comments:

  1. You did more shopping...should have known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont recall ever seeing you in pants before... Weird!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels a little wierd seeing myself in pants. Don't forget to enter my giveaway Beth Fung! Tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete