Sunday, November 27, 2011

rolled together with a burning paper heart


I love visitng my mom because she sort of lives out in the middle of nowhere.  It is nice to have that feeling of being "away".  This isn't where I grew up but it still feels very comfortable.  Just up the road from her is a small farm with a lovely bunch of cows.  I don't know why cows got me so excited but I had to go over and introduce myself and they were so friendly, I even had the childlike fancy of taking one home as a pet.  Unfortunately I don't think my boyfriend or my dog would be very happy about the new addition so I bid my farewell and told them I'd see them again soon.
{Outfit Details}
Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sweater: Isabella Rodriguez
Tights: Target
Flats: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters (also seen here)


No comments:

Post a Comment