Tuesday, November 15, 2011

everyday I'm at my desk, at my desk I'm like the rest


 *Photos by Brooke Nash
Just an abbreviated post today, one of my friends was so kind to take the photos for me.  I actually have some crazy blisters on my feet right now from wearing new shoes while walking up hills, I was pretty much asking for them.  Anyways, these boots were the only shoes I could wear today that did not rub the blistered area.  This is not a terrible thing since I love these boots.  They are by Nicole and have a nice wedge that is very wearable and walkable, and I love pretending that I'm taller than I am so blisters or no blisters I was happy.

{Outfit Details}
Coat: Vintage (also seen here)
Dress: Cynthia Rowley (I also have it in another color )
Tights: Target
Boots: Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment