Monday, June 13, 2011

Melancholic Monday


So I am feeling a little down today, my family had to put our dog Wilson to sleep this past week-end, so I wasn't feeling very vibrant in the outfit department.  However, I do love any kind of black, white, red combo, it makes me feel very Parisian, and I do love to pretend I'm French, so it seemed like a nice option despite the circumstances.  I guess my subconscious French person chose my outfit today because I didn't realize until now but I chose my Marc Jacobs, Flea Marcet Paris Tote to accompany this outfit and it only furthers the Parisian reference.  Perchance I was a French woman in another life.  And, I must not forget to mention, I also got to wear one of my beautiful, new Marida necklaces I picked up at the Thread show yesterday, which helped me feel better.  Nothing like a fabulous necklace and a Parisian outfit to brighten one's day.



{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Gap
Top: Willi Smith
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Alfani 
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Marida Jewelry






No comments:

Post a Comment