Friday, June 24, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I am totally smitten over this wonderful product by Benefit.  I actually just purchased it today but I can just tell it is true love.  My intent was to purchase some High Beam, also a fabulous find, to give as part of a gift and the sales girl told me about the amazing tints.  I purchased the Posie Tint, a pink, for the gift and the Cha Cha Tint, a mango, for myself.  Ok so you are probably just wondering at this point what the hell the product actually is...it is a lip AND cheek tint.  AND, it stays on all day.  It is a true story, I put in on after I purchased it and it is a great color and did last.  I also love that you can use it for both your lips and cheeks and this way you don't have to worry about your lip shade not matching your blush and you end up looking like a clown, crisis averted.  Oh Benefit why are you so good to me?

I love the television show Pushing Daisies.  Unfortunately it meet its demise and it leaves us with two wonderful seasons.  However lucky for those of us with Netflix it is an instant watch option or of course you can have it mailed to you.  I highly recommend this show if you like the movie Amelie.  It is created in the same vein of fantastical realism and it is so visually captivating with witty dialogue to boot.  Watching episodes of Pushing Daisies is one of my favorite indulgences.  Caution: continuous watching of this program will cause pie cravings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment