Friday, June 10, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Just a couple of things that I think are so fabulous I have to share them with you...

Hanky Panky Panties

I feel a little awkward and embarrassed to be blogging about thongs but they are the most comfortable underwear ever.  I know, usually comfortable thong is an oxymoron but not Hanky Panky.  They are a bit pricey, $18 at Nordstrom, but they are definitely worth it.  The panties come in one size fits all deal and lots of pretty colors.  They are lacey but stretchy and I swear it is like you are not even wearing panties at all.  I will never wear any other kind again, I am a true believer in Hanky Panky, trust me, after one pair you will be too.

Spin Pins by Goodie


I have been hearing about this little gadget off and on for a while so finally this week when I was in Target I decided to just give it a try, plus the fact they were on sale didn't hurt.  Spin Pins report that one will do the work of twenty something bobby pins, and you know what, it is true.  I decided to try out a triple bun up-do and I used one mini Spin Pin per bun and they stayed secure all day.  Usually it would take me at LEAST three bobby pins per bun for the same hair-do and I would always have to readjust throughout the day because they would come loose.  With the Spin Pins you just kinda screw it in the top of the bun moving down and it just stays put, no muss no fuss and I don't need to have like a million bobby pins in my purse just in case my hair starts coming undone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment