Tuesday, September 13, 2011

an LA kind of day

I have stumbled upon one of the most amazing places...Blo a Blow Dry Bar.  It is a hair salon that washes and styles, no cut, no color, just walk in drab and walk out fab.  I love it.  The other day I went with my mom and we had the best time.  The stylists were so friendly and the salon is drenched in hot pink and punctuated with over-sized photos of Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.  It felt a little bit like what I imagine heaven to be like.  And, did I mention we loved our hairdos too!  Now of course after we got our hair done we had to go somewhere fabulous for lunch, to show our new hair off and what better place to go than one of my absolute favorites but Bottega Louie.  And yes we did indulge in their most delicious pastries while we were there.








{Outfit Details} 
Me
Dress: Final Touch, sailboat print
Tights: Target
Shoes: Kathy Van Zeeland
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Mom
Dress: Anthropologie
Bag: Oscar de la Renta





2 comments:

  1. Love how your sass shines through in your photos! How much was the special deal at Blo for? You had a Groupon or something right? Anyway you gals look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. Yes, I did have a Groupon for it. The styles usually cost $35 but with my Groupon it was $16. Fabulous place though.

    ReplyDelete