Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the comforts of home

Sometimes there is nothing better than a warm, well-made meal to make you feel comfortable and at home, and a fabulous coat doesn't hurt either.  This past holiday weekend I was able to enjoy both.  I was in the San Diego area and spent a lovely evening in the North Park neighborhood and dined at Urban Solace, a restaurant with a New Orleans facade specializing in Southern Comfort, I mean comfort food, although I'm sure Southern Comfort is also available but I myself am a Tequila drinker.  I was also able to showcase my newest purchase, the Ascot Swing Coat from Anthropologie and a lovely frock gifted to me from one of my very favorite fashionistas.  Good food and good clothes, done and done.





























 {Outfit Details}
Coat: the Ascot Swing Coat, Anthropologie
Dress: gifted, Rachel by Rachel Roy
Shoes: Merona, Target
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Pulled Chicken and Buttermilk Dumplings, Savory Chicken Gravy, Fried Sage

Salted Caramel Pot de Crème Bittersweet Chocolate Cap, Whipped Creme Fraiche


No comments:

Post a Comment