Saturday, September 17, 2011

you keep me under your spell

I was recently gifted this fabulous capelet from one of my favorite French women and I couldn't resist wearing it out today.  It is so soft and warm I know it will come in great use as the weather starts cooling down. But until then, I'm sure I'll be able to put it to good use. 

I jaunted out to the movie theater today and saw Drive, amazing movie, and this was the perfect addition to my ensemble, because you know how darn cold those movie theaters can be and it completed the outfit so much better than just your average sweater or hoodie.  I just feel so instantly stylish in it.  I love the ski collar, the charcoal grey with black piping and the retro yet modern feel.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.


{Outfit Details}
Capelet: gifted
Dress: BeBop
Leggings: Apt. 9
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs





No comments:

Post a Comment