Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday (belated)

It has been FOREVER since I've done a Fabulous Finds Friday and I sincerely apologize for being so neglectful.  And, now when I do decide to do it, it isn't even Friday, what am I going to do with myself.


Anyways, I am happy to present this product as one of my fabulous finds.  It is an eyeshadow primer and it is AMAZING.  I use it every morning before I apply my shadow and at the end of the day my eye make up looks just as it did when I put it on in the morning, cross my heart.  I don't know what I would do without it.


My second Fabulous Find is OPI's Cajun Shrimp.  I think I have a special place in my heart for Cajun Shrimp because it brought one of my dearest friends and I together.  I noticed her wearing it and complimented her on her nail polish and then proceeded to hound her into telling me what is was called and who it was by and voila now we are such good friends with a shared passion for all things OPI.  I know it isn't really one of the Fall shades but I love it and think it can really be worn across all seasons, it is a perfect mix of pink, red and orange.

1 comment:

  1. This post will always hold a special place in my <3 even though I don't wear eye shadow...

    ReplyDelete