Friday, September 30, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

At the risk of sounding like a lush, I love Tequila.  I especially love Real de Mexico Resposado.  It is definitely my all time favorite brand above all others, hands down.  I drink it neat (no ice) with pineapple juice in a tumbler glass.  This drink shall forever be known as the Miss Della Street, I wonder if I can petition that with someone...Anyways, this tequila is so smooth you actually can drink it straight.  The trouble is, it is a bit tricky to find.  I have only been to *two locations that serve it, but I am sure to ask everywhere I go just in case.  Now I just need to figure out where I can purchase a bottle for myself.


*Coyote Cantina and Las Perlas


My second fabulous find is Voluspa candles. I love em.  They are soy candles so they don't release carcinogens in the air when burned and they have really amazing scents such as Champaca Bloom and Fern and Santiago Huckleberry, that aren't the typical Yankee Candle variety, no offense intended; think spa scents.  If you meander into an Anthropologie they are always burning these puppies up in there and you can also pick some up for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment