Monday, December 5, 2011

Just like a distant star

 I had the pleasure of stopping by the Open Market Place at Highland and Sunset this past Saturday and had a wonderful time.  It was only two dollars to get in with free parking to boot, quite a rare find in Los Angeles.  Among the vendors were the lovely ladies of Le Fashion Truck, and I just had to pick up a couple of things, including this fabulous dress from 50 Dresses and this vintage bag.  I now feel like there is definitely no better way to shop than out of a delightfully pink, French inspired truck.  And, p.s. I'm loving this dress by the aforementioned 50 Dresses, a local LA brand.  It is so easy to wear and it came with a matching sash to either wear as a belt or a head scarf, I do so love dresses that come with ready made accessories.  Well who am I kidding, I am a sucker of a dress with out without matching belts/head scarfs, but it sure doesn't hurt!
{Outfit Details}
Bag: Vintage via Le Fashion Truck
Shoes: Restricted, from a couple years ago





No comments:

Post a Comment