Thursday, December 15, 2011

Out of the orange colored sky

Last weekend I attended the grand opening of the TenderBabes Boutique, actually I guess it was more of a house warming since they had just relocated from Hermosa Beach to Redondo Beach, within walking distance of my house!  Having a super cute boutique so close to me is honestly a dream come true, but a very dangerous thing.  Well at the event I browsed around all the fabulous things and came across this beautiful lacy slashed blouse by Lush. I also own a slashed sweater from Lush, which I find kind of amusing that I now have two slashed items by Lush, I don't know why that is but little things like that provide me with such entertainment.  Anyways, the lovely ladies of Tender Babes were so welcoming I am sure I will be back super soon, AND I also won a gift certificate to boot and received a little gift bag, basically making this the best shopping experience ever.  Who doesn't love a little extra something something?
p.s check out my nails, Nancy of Dipped Nails is a nail magician she always does the coolest designs.

{Outfit Details}
Coat: Tulle (changed the buttons)
Brooch: Vintage via Jewel Punks
Blouse: Lush
Skirt: Floreat via Anthropologie
Tights: Target
Shoes: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters
Bag: Vintage via Le Fashion Truck







No comments:

Post a Comment