Friday, December 2, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Since it's December and I'm thinking about the upcoming holidays, my finds, I'm finding are items I could imagine giving as gifts, not only to myself but to other people.  But, who am I kidding, I generally shop with the 1:1 ratio, one for them and one for me.  That being said I am absolutely in love with these Agate Coasters from Uncommon Goods.  They are so beautiful and not just your average coasters.  I would love to offer one of my guests one of these beauties as they threateningly move to place their moistened beverage on my hardwood.  But, this is also the kind of beautiful item I could just as easily give to someone as a housewarming gift or a holiday present, it is sure to charm even the most difficult mother in law.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
When giving holiday gifts, I most certainly can not forget about my number one love, my dog, Wesley, who has made a couple of appearances on this blog.  Usually we drop by the local Petco and I let him pick out a toy but I am really loving these mid-century modern dog bowls from Modpet and really isn't that what gift giving is all about? Giving people stuff YOU really love?  Well perhaps in addition to these fab bowls he will still get to pick out a toy.  I am a total sucker for mid century design and I think these would look very stylish in my kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment