Saturday, December 3, 2011

Can I call you my love, can I call you mine?

This weekend is turning out to be a truly pleasant one indeed.  The weather is nice, the horrific winds have ceased, I'm getting to spend time with some very special people, and I've gotten to watch my Netflix-ed Perry Mason episodes, not too shabby.  I wore this outfit out and about today, I dropped by the Open Market Place at Sunset and Highland and had a wonderful time.  You might remember this sweater from here and this skull dress from my 25th birthday day at Disneyland.  I actually love this skull dress, from a far it just looks like a pattern, maybe flowers or polka dots but up close you find that it is skulls.  I attempted to avoid wearing this dress in the month of October because the one time I did, of course I heard how cute my Halloween dress is, ugh...so anyways, it is now December and safely far enough away from Halloween to wear it again.

 {Outfit Details}
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sweater: Lush
Dress: Pinky
Tights: Target
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Brooch: Jewel Punk (vintage dealer)







No comments:

Post a Comment