Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shadows jumping all over the walls

 Lazy Sundays, are the best kind of Sunday if you ask me.  Nothing much happening aside from the usual grocery shopping and cleaning up around the house.  Sometimes it's nice not having anywhere to go.  I have an upcoming appointment at the beauty parlor and I'm mulling over changing my hair color.  This is what I do in the week/days leading up to it and I never do anything different.  I just go in, sit down and I barely have to say anything, my hairstylist just works her magic.  However, I'm sort of craving a change, but I am usually not bold enough to do anything about it.  Perchance this time will be different, maybe I'll muster up some courage between now and the appointment.  And, about this outfit, I ran across this dress while I was waiting for my fish tacos one day on my lunch break and I wandered into this cute store and voila found this super cute dress.  The material is so very comfortable and I love the retro vibe of the dress.  The best part is, it is so easy to wear this dress, which made it perfect for my lazy Sunday.

{Outfit Details} 
Earrings: Vintage (gifted from my Grandma)
Dress:Monteau
Shoes:Cooperative via Urban Outfitters (also here)



No comments:

Post a Comment