Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas


Happy Holidays!  I have returned from my zone of holiday frenzy to post another day.  I am so thankful that this holiday season I am able to spend it with some very special people and I am even more thankful to have the aforementioned special people in my life.  The only tragedy to speak of is the weather and my ill prepared packing.  I packed a bag of a couple outfits as I am hustling about from place to place and packed clothes for colder climates as it was pretty chilly last week but the weather miraculously warmed up quite a bit Christmas day, definitely making this otherwise appropriately comfy sweater very uncomfortable to wear, even with a skirt and bare legs.  I suppose if this is all I have to complain about I should consider myself lucky.  Wishing you lots of love and cheer!
{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Moth via Anthropologie (super on sale)
Skirt: Odille via Anthropologie
Flats: Leifsdottir via Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Prada (Baroque) gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment