Sunday, September 25, 2011

a horse is not a home


I love pieces that I can transition through the seasons.  For example this dress (by one of my favorite brands, BeBop) is a summer frock with a cut out back and fanciful flowers, but add a sweater and some tights and boom it as a perfect fall ensemble. I chose some fancy patterned tights and some of my favorite news flats with some cha cha on them to pair with my dress, and I don't know if you've noticed but I do love a patterned dress and will definitely wear them no matter the season.  However, I do live in Southern California, so really when I say seasons I am referring to the 10-20 degree difference that vacillates throughout the year.  Anyways, of course when I was taking these pictures Wesley had to be included, he is such a ham for the spotlight, and really he is always in style with his basic black coat.  

  {Outfit Details}
Dress: BeBop
Sweater: Joseph A.
Tights: Target
Shoes: Kathy Van Zeeland









No comments:

Post a Comment