Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear I fear you've killed the gift horse

I feel as if I haven't done an outfit post in ages but honestly I have been in such a funk and it definitely shows, lately when I am taking pictures I have such strange expressions in my pictures. Today in particular my hair was totally awful but I carried on.  Fortunately for me, one of my dear friends was nice enough to take the photos for me, and she did a lovely job despite the fact that I mucked everything up.  I was hoping if I wore an outfit that I love (i.e this fabulous elephant print dress by Porridge and my new edgy ripped sweater by lush) it might lift the spirits but to no avail, just one of those funky days.
{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Lush
Tank: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Boots: Bamboo


*Photos by Beth Fung

No comments:

Post a Comment