Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Take One

So today is my first attempt at a daily outfit post...however, in my opinion it turned out quite lame.  I need to find the perfect place to take my pictures.  These were a last minute kind of thing and should have been thought out a bit better.  We'll see what tomorrow brings...
{Outfit Details}
Top: Lucca Couture from Loehmanns
Skirt: Anthropologie 
Shoes: Wanted
Ring: Vintage Clothing Expo
Brooch: Vintage Clothing Expo


I love finding a good deal and discount shopping.  My best deal yet is by far the ring pictured from the Vintage Clothing Expo.  It is real gold, un-dyed jade, and peridot (my birthstone), marked at $275 but I got it for $75!  Actually thinking about it, this whole outfit is a product of my discount shopping binges.  The skirt I found at an Anthropologie on sale and I love it because it reminds me of the skirt Audrey Hepburn wore in Roman Holiday.  The top is a Loehmann's buy, which is a discount store, and the shoes are kinda retro looking and super comfortable from Ross.  Another thing you'll probably notice quite quickly is my obsession with vintage brooches and vintage accessories.  Vintage accessories are a great addition to any outfit and will become your statement pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment