Tuesday, November 22, 2011

get out of California, I'm tired of the weather

 My trip to Boston has come and gone, leaving me with a tinge of melancholy.  I am left longing for the beautiful Fall weather.  Boston is definitely one of my favorite cities and one of my most favorite people is a resident there, so I may be a bit biased.  My trip included lots of food, lots of shopping (yay for no sales tax!) and lots of walking.  What more could I have asked for? I was also so very excited to take my new Cristina Pires dress out for a spin, I had been saving it to wear on my trip.  It is a custom clock print dress, and Cristina was such a pleasure to work with. It definitely turned out better than I could've imagined.  I do love a fabulous print and what is better than a clock print. And, this dress blended perfectly with the fall backdrop.  All and all what a wonderful time.
{Outfit Details}
Leather Jacket: Hinge
Dress: Custom Cristina Pires
Necklace: Vintage
Tights: Target
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Boots: Forever 21







Peanut Butter Burger from Bukowski Tavern










Boston Cream Pie from Finale, what else...?








































































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You and Ashley look lovely! Two Mary Tyler Moores exploring the city together... such a fall-time-masterpiece-of-a-blog.

    ReplyDelete