Friday, November 11, 2011

I wanna see the Mona Lisa if they ever do release her

I was expecting a rain cloud to greet me outside today but aside from some very scattered and light showers nothing exciting.  Instead the lovely weather allowed me to go for a nice walk with a friend.  While walking we came upon this freeway overlook.  There is something quite peaceful about a freeway, ironic right, an LA freeway being peaceful? Well, maybe if you aren't driving on it, but watching it from a distance and listening to the sound of the cars zipping by, it is much like watching and listening to waves at a beach.  And as for my outfit today, anything but peaceful, I wanted to make an overstatement of florals, it sort of something I like playing around with, taking one detail and totally exaggerating it.
{Outfit Details}
Sunglasses: Chloe
Dress: Restricted
Lace Top: Bozzolo
Tights: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden


*Photos by Julia Scolovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment