Friday, November 4, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

My first fabulous find is the 5" dish with the Rumi quote by MB Art Studios.  I am not a follower of Rumi but from the little knowledge I have of it, I do appreciate its poetic nature.  I especially love this dish because of it's beautiful simplicity. The hand stamped quote and the minimalistic design work in such great harmony together.  Usually my aesthetic taste isn't very minimalistic however, there is something about this dish that feels so peaceful that draws me to it.





My second fabulous find is this small clasp bag from Cheeky Leopard.  It is described as a handbag organizer, and what a fun one at that.  In fact, the shop is full of fabulous prints, with a little something for everyone.  I myself, am drawn to bright colors and quirky prints so this spectacle print in lime green (my favorite color) was hands down my favorite.  But, it was difficult to choose just one to picture.  I also love how the inside is just as fun as the outside and I would much prefer to find this in my handbag than the usual mess of crumpled wrappers, papers and pens.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my spectacle print purse on your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete