Thursday, November 10, 2011

because, we own the sky


I must admit I am sitting on cloud nine this week.  I am officially a graduate of graduate school and to celebrate I went to an amazing concert last night, M83 at the Henry Fonda theatre in Hollywood.  I've been to a lot of concerts in my day, primarily because I used to write for a now defunct music webzine, and last nights show was hands down the best one I've ever been too.  Amazing.  And, because I have M83's Because we own the sky  song stuck in my head today I decided to wear my dress that looks like it has little stars on it. AND, I received my Golden Ponies, triple strap patent flats and was so excited to wear them.  I literally have been wearing them every day since they came in the mail, it's love.  Unfortunately, despite all of this excitement I've been battling a terrible cold so I haven't been updating lately...
{Outfit Details}
Jacket: H&M (a year or so ago)
Dress: Final Touch (
Cashmere Scarf: Nordstroms
Tights: Target
Zipper Necklace: Gifted
Cluster Necklace: Anthropologie
Boomerang Necklace: Marida Jewely

*Photos by Brooke Nash

1 comment: