Saturday, October 1, 2011

it was me on that boat, but you couldn't see me


Layering is like a magically way to expand the size of your closet.  For example my skirt, is not really a skirt, it's a dress! that I layered a sweater over!  Ok, so maybe not a groundbreaking concept but exciting none the less, because really, who doesn't want more clothes?  The dress/skirt I used is actually a slip dress, perfect for Summer but not great for Fall/Winter.  It is a nice navy with little dots, like twinkling stars which makes it a nice transitional piece.  I paired it with a sweater from Urban Outfitters.  I love the sweater because of the bow detail at the V, and I can not resist a good bow, and I cut out the tag so I can either wear the V front or back.  I am absolutely loving a good V back number though, it feels so elegant and retro.  I topped this ensemble off with some wedges I haven't had a chance to wear yet but am absolutely in love with, I only regret that I did not also get them in black, darn hindsight, always 20/20.
{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Final Touch
Tights: Target
Wedges: MIA
Rings: Forever 21 (bird)/Gifted from Mom (Sapphire)







No comments:

Post a Comment