Wednesday, October 5, 2011

and you my love, are gone


The first rainy day of Fall has arrived and I greeted it with open arms.  Perhaps it is because of my Nordic heritage but I do love cold, stormy weather and I do have quite the collection of super cute coats.  One of my favorites is this one from Zara.  I absolutely love the peter pan collar detail with the kick pleats in the back and the drop waist, giving it a depression era feel.  Also it's made out of wool so it is super warm.  I was also so excited to wear my new dress by Max C. from asos.  It literally has all my favorite things, a bird print, big bow, puffed sleeves and cute gold button details.  Honestly what is nicer that a cozy day indoors sipping on a warm cup of tea while snuggling up in an oversized chair or couch reading a book listening to the rain beat against the glass of a window? 
{Outfit Details}
Coat: Zara
Dress: Max C.,asos
Tights: Target
Boots: Dollhouse (they have an oversized zipper detail on the outside which unfortunately did not photograph.)
Ring: Kohls









No comments:

Post a Comment