Friday, October 28, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I am so excited to share this first fabulous find with you.  I ordered my very first batch of business cards for my blog using the template shown, and they turned out AMAZING!  Tell me more you say?  Well, they are from the fabulous designs of Julie Fisher of Go Go Snap.  Julie, I love the fact that she is also a Julie by the way, specializes in vintage correspondence.  All her items are so beautiful, and speaking from first hand knowledge they make a great first impression.  Also, working with Julie is such a pleasure, she responds quickly and works with her clients until they are 100% satisfied.  I seriously just want to stare at my business cards all day, they are so beautiful.

My second fabulous find are these Mary Jane Wedges by Loxley that I found on Ruche.  I absolutely love the color for fall, I love Mary Janes, AND I love pretending I'm taller than I actually am, win, win, win. I honestly feel like I could picture myself wearing this shoe with practically everything I own.  The only bummer is that they are already sold out in my size or I would totally be ordering these right this second.  Sigh...oh well...hopefully they'll have them in your size and you can wear them about and have so many people compliment you on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment