Sunday, October 2, 2011

from my window to yours

I <3 Culver City.  There are so many interesting places and delicious restaurants.  Last night my boyfriend and I went to Fraiche for dinner and it was such a lovely experience.  The decor is just fabulous and they play delightful music such as Louis Armstrong's "I'm in the Mood for Love" which was playing when we walked in.  
For my night out on the town I wore some of my old favorites, my Marc by Marc Jacobs London Fog and my Dear Creatures, girl scout inspired, Nine to Five dress.  How I love good food and good clothes...
{Outfit Details}
Coat: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Scarf: gifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Merona Collection, Target
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings: Target (black)/Fashion 5 (Owl)




No comments:

Post a Comment