Sunday, October 9, 2011

if i never get back home



 What a lovely weekend that just left us, a sorry excuse for fall weather but what do you expect from Southern California?  Regardless, it was beautiful.  Unfortunately I could not fully enjoy it.  The culmination of my graduate school career is fast arriving and I spent the week-end preparing but because of the lovely weather I was able to do so outside.  And, sitting in my sweats all day was starting to make me feel a bit depressed so I decided to pop on this bright and cheerful outfit to lighten my mood and dissipate the stress.  AND of course when all else fails, there is retail therapy which I definitely indulged in as well.  The blouse I am wearing is actually a product of my stress shopping.  It has a beautiful flower print with adorable gold buttons adorned with butterflies at the shoulder how could I have possibly resisted?
{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Design History
Blouse: Solemio
Skirt: Floreat
Shoes: Restricted






No comments:

Post a Comment