Friday, October 21, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

My first fabulous find is this wonderfully quirky bicycle print scarf from Rara Avis by LoveP.  Thia scarf features some fabulous mustard bicycles printed onto organic bamboo/cotton jersey and I must not forget to mention, it is an infinity scarf so it can be worn wrapped around a couple times or worn long like a cowl.  This is the perfect addition to any outfit, especially with the cooling temperatures although it could just as easily be worn in the spring/summer as a nice layer with a tank or tee. 






My second fabulous find is the Twiggy bangle by Our Family Jewels.  I love the natural understated quality of it.  It is so beautiful and quiet and definitely not your typical bangle you can just pick up in a pack of ten at forever 21, although don't get me wrong I do love the XXI.  I can imagine wearing this everyday with casual attire and even as an accessory for a night out on the town.  Something so beautiful transcends all outfits, like a timeless pair of ballet flats.

2 comments: