Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I absolutely loved the movie Drive.  It was beautiful, very violent and graphic but beautiful.  One of the best parts of the movie was the amazing soundtrack that definitely completed the scenes.  The soundtrack includes music by more independent artists like Kravinsky and Lovefoxxx and College.  Even if you don't see the movie, but you should, listening to the soundtrack will make you want to drive like a Honey Badger.












I am so in love with the new television series PAN AM.  The show is just so glamorous with the retro
fashions the music from the '60s.  It makes me almost want to drop everything and become a flight attendant and travel the world and participate in acts of espionage.  Oh to be so fabulous.  It is like Mad Men with out the men, or a very girly take on the aforementioned.  One thing is for sure, next time I go on a plane I will definitely step up my fashion game.  Watch PAN AM, Sundays on ABC at 10/9C.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment