Monday, October 10, 2011

so don your duffle coats quite slowly


Have you ever had one of THOSE days where you find yourself stressing and obsessing about everything else besides what the major stressor actually is?  Today was one of those days for me.  I accidently shrunk my favorite Audrey 3+1 dress when it got thrown in the dryer on accident with my other whites, it isn't terribly shrunken, it is just a bit shorter which is sort of bothering me because I loved it the way it was.  And, one of the cha chas came off one of my favorite pairs of shoes by Kelsi Dagger .  To everyone else I'm sure it's unnoticeable but to me I can not stop thinking about it, I'm sure because I'm avoiding something else very important that is fast arriving.  Anyways, despite all of this I do love my outfit, even with the minor defects...
{Outfit Details}
Coat: H&M
Dress: Audrey 3+1
Tights: JCrew
Necklace: Garage Sale








No comments:

Post a Comment