Thursday, October 6, 2011

lights and music are on my mind


My one day of rain has subsided and now I am left with a bit of a chill and some wind.  Lovely October weather none the less but not my rain.  Too bad the leaves don't really change colors in LA.  Anyways, my ensemble today was definitely inspired by the changing of the season.  Naturally as the weather cools we reach for our layers and boots.  I have had this dress for about two years now and it is one of my go to staples.  I actually bought it to wear to a Thanksgiving dinner and it has become one of my favorite Fall dresses because it is easy to layer with.  And, it was chilly enough today to break out my leather bomber jacket by Hinge, I bought at Nordstrom a couple years back as well.   I do not mean to keep gushing but there is just something so magical about Fall.
{Outfit Details}
Jacket: Hinge via Nordstrom
Dress: Final Touch
Leggings: Apt. 9 via Kohls
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs







No comments:

Post a Comment