Monday, July 25, 2011

If only all days could be like this...


The other day I ventured over to the LA County Museum of Art to see the Tim Burton exhibit, however because of how popular it is they could only let so many people in at a time, and we would've had to wait a couple hours to be able to enter, so we decided to just enjoy the installations outside,the architecture of the buildings, the sculpture garden and the Tar Pits.  And, afterwards jaunted over to Bacaro LA Wine Bar for a delicious dinner, which even thinking about just makes me salivate.  All in all it was just such a wonderful day and it made remember, really how much art feeds your soul, and even just walking around and exploring the outside of LACMA was such a fantastic time. It makes me sad to think how out of touch with art and the art world I have become and I vowed to myself to become more diligent about my participation in it. The arts are important. 
Photography courtesy of David of 347.

{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Merona,Target
Dress: Fishbowl
Shoes: Aerosoles
Sunglasses: Chole
Necklace: Boomerang Necklace by Marida Jewelry






























The ceiling is covered with wine bottles.






Toasted Baguette with Roasted Garlic Olive Oil


 Tuscan White Bean and Tomato Basil Bruschette

Grilled Margherita Pizza

The Bacaro Burger




No comments:

Post a Comment