Friday, July 1, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Stella Artois {Beer}

So I know Stella Artois is nothing new and pretty much commonly known as a great beer but I couldn't help myself.  Aside from being so delicious and light it is also quite beautiful to look at in a glass.  The way it bubbles reminds me quite a bit of champagne and despite the fact that Miller High Life is the Champagne of Bottled Beer I maintain that Stella Artois is also deserving of that title.  I am a sucker for anything beautiful and bubbly and Stella Artois does not fail to satisfy.

Yummy Cupcake's Cupcake Truffles

So apparently this week's fabulous finds are complete indulgences!  These cupcake truffles are A-MAZING.  I love anything cupcake and these are off the charts, and how cute are they?  They would make a perfect little gift for someone special.  So let's get to the anatomy of a cupcake truffle...it is a sinfully delicious and moist cupcake encased in a decadent coat of frosting and topped with a sprinkle of sprinkles.  They are small and bite size but worth savoring although they are just so wonderful, how can you have just one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment