Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GEL-ous much?

So today I decided to treat myself to a Gel Manicure at my favorite nail salon Dipped Nails.  For a Gel Manicure it is $35, and yes I know of places where you can get it for $20, but Dipped is worth the extra $15.  Why you ask?  Well because it is a beautiful salon and is very clean with friendly staff that are very knowledgeable about all the hot trends in nail treatments and the bottom line is that they just do such a great job.  We have all been to those dingy little salons where you don't feel very welcomed and you wonder when the last time they disinfected their instruments was, but at Dipped Nails you don't have to worry about any of that.  I'm completely gushing because I just love it there that much.  By the way, Nancy, the salon owner, was my manicurist and she is such a lovely person, I hope to become one of her regulars. 

p.s.Oh and they have a "client appreciation stamp card! After your 10th stamp you get a complimentary manicure!

p.p.s. if you don't know what a Gel Manicure is and are curious Nancy wrote an article about it called are you gel-in? (just be sure to scroll down the page)


 {Outfit Details}
Sweater: Target
Top: Liz Claiborne


No comments:

Post a Comment