Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Just look at this"

I am so happy to blog that yesterday I was able to get together with some of my oldest and best-est friends in my old stomping grounds of Huntington Beach.  It is crazy how a trip to Golden Spoon for frozen yogurt and wearing cha cha shorts, driving on Beach Blvd with Jay-Z blaring can bring you back to the good ol' days.  The festivities also included a pizza of epic proportions from St. George Pizza, which might I say was soooooo ridiculously delicious, I would even venture to say it was as delicious as it was large, as well as some mighty fine "bright punch" aka sangria.  And, the night would not be complete without funny videos courtesy of YouTube such as Look at this car!, Business Time from Flight of the Conchords and of course everybody's favorite Honey Badger.  Nothing makes me happier than good times with good friends.

Unisa Flower Ballet Flats











No comments:

Post a Comment