Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello Summer

 Even though I prefer cooler temperatures and cloudy and/or rainy days, I am known on occasion to enjoy a wonderfully warm, sunny day given that I am wearing coats of sun block, sunglasses and preferably a fabulous hat.  On this particular occasion it is done, done and done.  I was able to spend such a lovely week-end with some of my most favorite people {celebrating a be-lated birthday} and enjoyed the weather in their beautiful garden. p.s Thanks to Patty Carlson for the photo.

{Outfit Details}
Hat: Macy's
Sunglasses: Chloe
Dress: Ross
Sandals: Gap


 Nothing says happy birthday like delicious kebabs cooked over an open flame.  And, how pretty are they? I love all the vibrant colors.
I also love gorgeous night photos. The street lamps look like little fires in the pitch black landscape.  What a lovely week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment