Wednesday, August 3, 2011

avec ma mere

Because my mom lives a bit away from me, between our schedules I do not get to see her as often as I would like to.  This last time I went to visit her aside from our usual, shopping and eating, we ventured out to try a new cupcakery that opened in her neighborhood, The Cake Mamas.  I am so glad we did because they are as delicious as they are cute!  They have so many fun and interesting flavors.  We tried the salted caramel (mini of the month), raspberry lemonade, red velvet and german chocolate cake.  I guess I will definitely have to find time in my schedule to go visit her more often. And cupcakes aside, some days you just need your mom.










I couldn't resist, I had to take a picture of my mom's crazy ol' dog Ruby with her one ear that stands up.

No comments:

Post a Comment