Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm a fireball


So if you have seen some of my outfit posts you can probably deduce I am a sucker for a super cute print dress.  This one is no exception, it is a robot print with a peter pan collar and pyramid buttons.  Umm....yes please!  I love the whimsy of the dress and why not wear clothes that will be instant conversation starters...? I was lucky enough to be able to wear this dress out on the town with one of my nearest and dearest.  Our date included empanadas from the always delicious Nonna's Empanadas and some shopping at The Grove, just another wonderful Wednesday.

{Outfit Details}
Dress: Zara
Sweater: Design History
Sunglasses: Prada
Belt: Ann Klein
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs


Photos by Beth Fung



2 comments:

  1. Why no mention of your new fabulous find from Zara??!! Why must we wait for your next post to see it? Don't do this to your fans! ;-) Next time we must post a photo of your lining-matching wallet - such a cute detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and...
    Haha LOL OMG KIT :-) xoxo LMFAO

    ReplyDelete