Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I was born to

I absolutely love meandering about on gorgeous days, especially with good friends.  Today I was lucky enough to meander a bit while waiting for a friend before scooting off for a delicious meal at Royal/T.  The saddest news of all is that Royal/T will be closing July 22nd, so make sure you get in one last time before they do.  On a lighter note the beautiful day gave me a perfect excuse for wearing this super cute sundress gifted to be by a dear friend who recently returned from a trip to Israel.  Knowing that such a cute dress came from there makes me want to visit all the more.

{Outfit Details}
Sweater: Constellation Sweater, Anthropologie
Dress: Fox, gifted
Necklace: Anthropologie
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Bass via Anthropologie
Tote: Marc by Marc Jacobs




Photos by Laura Vargas

No comments:

Post a Comment