Sunday, March 22, 2015

Self Care Sunday

I'm feeling very good today, despite the fact it is a Sunday and I should be full of dread and worry about the upcoming week.  Why are you in a good mood you ask?  Well, I had a chance to stay at my mom's Crazy Ranch this weekend.  It is always a nice to getaway and being able to spend the time with my mom was extra needed.  In addition to my wonderful weekend I have some scheduled dinner dates with friends this week and I think that has really helped put me in  a positive mood.  I try to schedule activities in my week that I can look forward to otherwise I find that I am so much more likely to burn out.  Despite the wonderful mood I am still indulging in some self care tonight.  What's on the menu?  Wine, a good book, and a bubble bath. Awwwwwww


No comments:

Post a Comment