Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I don't want to wait at all

 Just another ho hum day in my fabulous new Lauren Moffatt coat from Anthropologie.  I was sitting at home yesterday afternoon, perusing some blogs when I noticed  Keiko Lynn, wearing this coat.  I sighed thinking I could never afford it and it will never be mine when I noticed she mentioned it was super on sale in stores only.  So, being the crazy person I am, I jumped in my car, drove to the nearest Anthropologie and practically ran through the store to the sales section.  AND BEHOLD, they had only one left, in my size and the sales girl told me it had just been returned.  It was definitely fate, at least that's what I tell myself when I rationalize spending the money on it.  Money well spent if you ask me, it is pretty much everyone's favorite coat on me, I joke.  

{Outfit Details}
Coat: Lauren Moffat via Anthropologie
Dress: Restricted
Turtle Neck: Marshalls
Tights: Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson, from forever ago
Bag: Vintage via Le Fashion Truck 
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs





No comments:

Post a Comment